Sunday, October 7, 2007

Mission Reunion

I enjoyed going to my mission reunion the other day. To the right of me is Raymond Waldon and to the right of him is Carson Howell and to the right of him is Moroniah Walden. All three of these lovely folks were serving at the same time I was serving. It was really fun to see them. The Waldens have two beautiful children and the Howells had two cute ones as well. Carson's little girl was very cute and was very social. My boys enjoyed running around with the Walden kids and Carson's son.
Elders Beene and Hall got stuck in traffic and were not able to make it up. That's ok, it just made it easier to tell jokes about them. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey!! it was cool to see you guys! we shoul dget together one of these days! wow I look ugly in that pic! LOL
Mo