Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Canstruction - The iCan


Ok so I am trying to upload more pictures but the site is giving me a hard time.

I was able to upload one image at least.


I worked with others at my work to participate in this year's canstruction event for the Utah Food Bank (http://www.csc-ut.org/).


We raised money for the cans and the idea for the design just kind of landed on me as I was driving home one day. It was a fun project and although we did not receive any awards, it was very worthwhile.


It took more time than I expected, but no one wanted to head it up. So it was either Dave's in charge, or we just won't do it this time.


I have a hard time passing up opportunities to help the homeless and hungry people of Utah.

So there it is. The iCan. I designed the board to look like an advertisement for an iPod.


The sculptures will be on display for a couple weeks.

Ok, I'll try and upload another picture.
Oh good. It worked. Now you have 2 pictures to look at.
Enjoy!

3 comments:

db said...

I like the iCan. It's very nice. Very brown.

Julie Baldwin said...

So where are they on display? It would be fun to go and see them all. Way to go on taking charge to get something good done.

Lael said...

Each time you have another opportunity to help the Homeless it reminds me of where you started so many years ago with your Eagle project. Keep up the great work!