Sunday, September 30, 2007

Ok, I enabled the commenting. . . I think

So after 99% of the small group of people who view my blog have complained about not being able to comment, I have enabled the comment feature.

The picture to the right was taken a few weeks ago. We took the canoe out on the lake by our house. The boys had a lot of fun. . . Marthe was grateful to be back on dry land. :)










We enjoyed the snow yesterday.
Tommy was yelling to me that it was snowing and I kind of said, whatever.
Then I went and looked, and sure enough, it was snowing.
We'll not much else to say for this week.

Stay tuned for the Canstruction event pictures next week.
I'll explain in the next posting.










3 comments:

db said...

you have a lake by your house? why didn't anyone tell me!!??

thanks for posting the photos! what awesome kids!

Julie Baldwin said...

You have a canoe? I can't imagine what kind of adventure it would be taking your three boys out in one canoe. Did anyone fall in the lake?

Lael said...

Marthe is a good sport to get into a canoe with a baby on the way! Glad you have such a fun lake next to your home.