Sunday, September 23, 2007

Fun Stuff in the Yard


Here's a little something we have in our yard. I tried to find out if it was poisonous or not, but it doesn't seem to be so. It is in the orb weaver family. Anyway, it was in our window well when I took this picture. It since progressed to a main level window screen and then . . . . it could be anywhere.


Tommy is having fun with preschool and Spencer says he likes preschool too.. . . he, of course, doesn't have preschool. Mark says he can spell ham because. . . duh!! it only has like three letters. 1st graders are so smart.


It has been raining here. It has cooled off a lot. Its kind of nice.


We enjoyed international talk like a pirate day. ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!! See.


3 comments:

Nikki said...

I saw one of those exact spiders out side my sliding glass door! My boys thought it was cool, I did not. Hope you and your family are doing well!

Julie Baldwin said...

Sick! It there is anything like that inside your house, I'm never coming to visit again! :)

Anonymous said...

PLEASE TAKE THAT PIC DOWN!! I hate SpIdErS!!!!
Mo