Friday, December 26, 2008

ALL DONE!

Just got my last letter from NCARB (National Council of Architectural Registration Boards).
I have passed my last test.
Now I just have to do some houskeeping things at the state level and pay my fee to become an official registered (licensed) Architect!
Merry Christmas To Me!

I am very blessed.
Heavenly Father helped me a lot through these tests.
There were many tests where I came out thinking I had not done well enough to pass.
It is not typical to pass all 9 the first time.
HKS has been great at providing resources and an environment that helps with studying for the tests.
There have been a few people at my work who have passed all 9 without having to retake any.
I am grateful to work for such a great company.

Thanks to all of you who supported me and put up with my odd study hours to meet this goal for this year.

3 comments:

Julie Baldwin said...

Way to go! I am so proud of you!

db said...

Congratulations!!

You want to design a house for us? You know, the kind that looks and feels like $500k, but only costs $200k?

We would like that.

Lael said...

Congratulations! I am so proud of your diligence, persistent, dedication and ability to reach any goal you set your mind to. Thank you for your example!