Sunday, July 13, 2008

SPENCER AND THE LEGO


These Legos are not very large.

They are among the smallest lego pieces available.

They fit into very small parts of any model to add a little extra detail.


. . . apparently Spencer decided his nose needed some more detail.

Yes, I was at the church and got a frantic call from Marthe telling me to please quickly come home because Spencer stuck a Lego up his nose and it was bleeding.

Of course, it is not hard to make Spencer's nose bleed.

You could look at it the wrong way and it would start to bleed.

Needless to say, I came home right away and by the time I got home, Marthe had pinned him down and made the extraction.

Spencer is just fine (So don't ask me how his nose is, or if he is ok Mom).

It will be a good one to laugh about for a long time.

Oh. . . this picture was taken before I left to go back over to the church after we brought them home. . . . Our little nose-picker. . . .and apparently nose-stuffer. . .. .I think he understands that we shouldn't put things up our nose anymore. :)

3 comments:

Peter and Emily said...

Well it's good to know that if we ever need a professional extractionist, we now know who to call. Hopefully Zach doesn’t have the, "I must stick things up my nose" gene. :-)

Nikki said...

That is really funny. Once not long ago our son Ian who is 5 1/2 I might add.( should know better right?) stuck a little googly eye up his noes.

Kristi said...

Don't you love those little parts that the big kids have to have that are not so good for the little ones. Kate has eaten her fair share of barbie shoes.